The German Information Centre on Migration, Training and Employment in Belgrade is open to everyone. We advise and provide you with information about DIMAK’s and our partners’ services and offers. At DIMAK, returnees from Germany and from third countries as well as the local population are advised on social and economic reintegration in Serbia. You receive information and guidance regarding your questions on regular migration to Germany.
DIMAK offers advice and support with respect to:
- job hunting in Serbia or in Germany
- setting up your own business in Serbia
- the Reintegration of returnees from Germany and third countries
- qualification measures for returnees and local population
- Training and study opportunities in Serbia and in Germany
Our DIMAK advice centre in Belgrade offers you personal consultation at the centre, by phone, via email and via Facebook Messenger. Please arrange an appointment for consultations at the centre or by phone. This will allow us to give you sufficient time for your questions. You do not have to pay for this advice.
DIMAK also works closely with the Serbian employment agency's migration service centres in Belgrade, Niš, Novi Sad, Novi Pazar, Kruševac, Kraljevo and Bor. The DIMAK participates in job and career fairs for labour recruitment, which are implemented countrywide by Serbia’s national employment agency.
We cooperate with many institutions, organisations and projects to be able to provide you with comprehensive advice. These include for example:
- Serbia's Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veterans and Social Policies
- Serbian national employment authority
- Commission for Refugees and Migration (KIRS) in Serbia
- Federal Employment Agency in Germany
- Serbian Chamber of Commerce and the German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce (AHK)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)