The Nigerian-German Centre for Jobs, Migration and Reintegration is open to everyone. We are there to assist if you are returning to Nigeria or if you live in Nigeria. You can receive information and advice on the following:
- Job opportunities and training in Nigeria
- Starting afresh in Nigeria if you are returning
- Options for regular migration to Germany
You are welcome to visit the centres in Lagos, Abuja or Benin. It is best to arrange an appointment in advance, so that we have enough time for you. You can also call our advisors or send them your questions via email. You do not have to pay for this advice.
We can support you in developing job prospects and refer you to employers. Implementing your project ideas is also something we can help you with. We can gladly refer you to our partner organisation if you are seeking temporary accommodation after returning to Nigeria. You can also reliably turn to us if you are seeking psychosocial support.
The advice centre and its partners jointly arrange information and training events. We also help you find a job. Two training courses have been developed for this:
- Career path training: this 2-day course improves your chances of finding a job. You are helped to recognise and describe your strengths. And you learn about entrepreneurial thinking.
- Entrepreneurial cycle training: this programme helps you if you want to start your own company. You learn in very practical ways how to run and successfully manage a company or business.