Need advice and assistance after returning to Afghanistan? The Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) and the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) offer information and assistance in the following areas:
- Support with seeking employment
- Information relating to professional training events
- Financial assistance with education and accommodation
- Referral to psychologists and doctors who can support you with emotional issues (e.g. sleep problems or anxieties)
This advice is free. It is available to both men and women.
You can contact our advisors by Skype, phone or e-mail and use these channels to make a personal appointment.
GIZ including the program “Sustainable economic development and employment promotion in Afghanistan” (SEDEP) and IOM work closely among others with the following organisations:
- International Psychosocial Organisation (IPSO)
- Better Makers Social Organisation (BMSO)
- Deutscher Volkshochschulverband e.V. (DVV)-Institute for International Cooperation (DVV International)/ Afghan National Association for Adult Education (ANAFAE)