Introduction to metal construction
The Rückkehr in Würde ('Return in Dignity') project offers introductory courses in metal construction. Training is practice-based. The course content is as follows:
- Occupational safety
- Tool design and understanding materials
- Introduction to the work processes in a workshop
- Reading and understanding technical drawings
- Producing workpieces: marking, filing, sawing, drilling, chiselling and thread cutting
- Cutting simple curves
The project also offers courses in:
- Electrical installation
- Painting and decorating
- Plumbing, heating and air conditioning
- Gastronomy and cuisine
- Hairdressing and cosmetics
Other subjects may also be available. Please feel free to enquire.
Duration: 4 months.
Place: Duisburg. Travel expenses can be paid.
Language: German. Please inform us when registering if you do not understand German. The training centre can then provide an interpreter.
Target group: Migrants considering returning to their country of origin.
Attendance on the course will not affect your residence status.