The Sparkassenstiftung (trustee savings bank foundation) offers games simulating business start-up and financial planning. When you attend the course you will play the role of an entrepreneur. Your role is to run a small business or shop. You have to react to different situations. There is no right or wrong. But each decision has other results and consequences.
This business game will give you a basic understanding of business management. For example:
- Difficulties for small companies
- Reasons for the success of small companies
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- What is happening in the market
- Preparing a budget
- Dealing with needs and wants
- Saving and creating reserves
- Inflation, security and liquidity
- Finding a reliable financial institution or a suitable bank
Please talk to the relevant immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) if you wish to attend the course. This is particularly important if you do not live near where the course is held.