Introduction to electrical installation
The Rückkehr in Würde ('Return in Dignity') project offers introductory courses in electrical installation. Training is practice-based. It has the following key contents:
- Occupational safety
- Tool design and understanding materials
- Introduction to electrical engineering
- Learning about different cable types (their use and load capacity)
- Producing technical drawings and their practical implementation
- Provision of basic circuits for building services according to DIN VDE 100
The project also offers courses in:
- Metal construction
- Painting and decorating
- Plumbing, heating and air conditioning
- Hairdressing and cosmetics
Other subjects may also be available. Please feel free to enquire.
Note: Attendance on the course will not affect your residence status.
Please talk to the relevant immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) if you wish to attend the course. This is particularly important if you do not live near Duisburg.