This course is provided by the career centre for metalworking and engineering. Here you learn a lot about the job market and prepare documents for your application. You can also strengthen your professional and personal skills.
The course includes 4 modules:
Theory: modules 1 and 2
- Preparing your profile
- Learning more about the job market
- Understanding options for where to best look for work
- Producing application documents
- Learning the basics of computers
Practice: modules 3 and 4
- Using CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) to control machines
Alternatives for modules 3 and 4:
- Intensifying computer skills
- Office work
The individual elements can be adapted to suit participants.