Career training for returnees
The "Better Makers Social Organization" (BMSO) assists those returning voluntarily with reintegration. The BMSO also supports those who have been displaced within Afghanistan as well as locals.
It offers the following:
- Vocational training courses
- Advice for start-ups
- Courses intended to strengthen social engagement
- Training courses for those wanting to start a new company.
- Commercial and technical training.
- Training courses that convey life skills and leadership qualities.
These training courses are held in Balkh and Takhar.