Help for returnees with families.
The "International Organisation for Migration" (IOM) helps returnees and their families to become reintegrated in Afghanistan.
You can receive support with living costs for the initial period after your return. This offer includes:
- Contributions towards living costs
- Contributions towards children's school fees
- Contributions towards rent
- Contributions towards household goods and furniture
- Support for renovation, housebuilding or the reconstruction of houses
School fees for children are generally provided for 9 months.
Selection is made according to need.
The offer is valid for the entire country.