Psychosocial support for returnees
The International Psychosocial Organisation can help you with the following:
- Processing your experiences
- Reintegration within Afghanistan
You can choose from the following options:
- Psychosocial consultancy sessions
- Mediation and settlement in the event of conflicts with new communities
- Counselling, for instance regarding anxieties or sleep disorders
- Health care
- Help with renewed motivation
These services are provided as follows:
- One-to-one sessions
- Group sessions
- In person
IPSO is also available at social centres ("Kolba-ye Man") and offers various activities there. You can meet with other people at these centres and discuss experiences during your flight.
Here you will also find information about career and employment initiatives.
IPSO is active in Kabul, Jalalabad and Nangahar.