Skip to main content

Financial help to return home

Would you like to return to Kosovo but have no money for the ticket? The International Organization for Migration (IOM) may be able to help.

You can apply for help at a counselling centre. There you will also get personal advice.

Ask about the REAG/GARP programme at the counselling centre.

If you are returning to Kosovo, you will need two documents:

  • In order to leave Germany, you need certification that you are crossing the German border. This document is called a border crossing card. You can get this document from the foreigners’ registration office in Germany.
  • To enter Kosovo, you need a valid passport or a passport replacement document.