Basic course in drinking water filters
Interested in the topic of clean water? Specialists use this course to provide important information on how to filter water for use in homes. You learn a simple method of producing and operating these filters.
The course topics are:
• Hazards due to contaminated water
• Learning about different drinking water filters
• Which filter is used where?
• Constructing, maintaining and cleaning filters
• Occupational safety
• Calculating costs
Other courses are available in north and east Hesse.
• Basic course in irrigation technology
• Basic course in business start-ups
Attendance will not affect your residence status.
You get a certificate confirming your attendance at the end of the course.
Travel costs: travel expenses are reimbursed if you present your tickets.