Preparation for finding and applying for a job
Are you looking for a job and hoping to make a good impression? This training course teaches you how to apply successfully.
The training helps you to understand the following parts of an application:
- Module 1 – Your CV: How do you write a good CV?
- Module 2 – Tools for correspondence: How do you create professional emails and cover letters?
- Module 3 – Job hunting and applying for a job: How do you use internet job platforms? How do you apply correctly?
- Module 4 – Interview and job offer: How do you conduct a successful job interview?
- Module 5 – Work ethics: How do you act professionally in the workplace?
The training is delivered in several interactive sessions. It is provided online and face-to-face.
There is special content for clerical workers, manual workers, and additional content for women.
Training courses at the EGS are open to all returnees and people from the local population.
If you’d like to participate or need more information, please feel free to contact the EGC via email, in person or by phone.
Go to the EGC website by clicking here. You’ll also find the EGC on Facebook.