The Roma Education Fund (REF) supports Roma with school and university education and vocational training.
KFW Development Bank supports the Roma Education Fund. REF can support your education through a grant.
You can apply for a grant when they are advertised at the beginning of each school year or semester.
REF can also advise you. For example:
- if you would like to enrol at a school
- if you would like to enrol a child at a school
- if you would like to enrol at a university.
The staff at REF will help you with:
- filling in and submitting official documents
- getting information about application deadlines and important certificates.
You can find more information and contact details on the website. The services are free of charge.