URA return centre
URA – The Bridge is a return centre that offers many services:
- help with formalities, including visits to authorities and registration in Kosovo
- help with finding somewhere to live
- medical care
- counselling for mental health issues
- help with looking for work
- help with starting a business • language courses • school materials and extra help after school for children.
Advice and help with finding work are free of charge. You can also get financial help. The first step will be to review whether you really need this help. Many of URA’s advisors know what it is like to be a returnee and understand your situation well. There is no automatic right to the services.
Advice and help with finding work are free of charge.