Skip to main content

Legal advice

The Civil Rights Program in Kosovo (CRP/K) offers legal advice.

You can find out what rights you have in Kosovo and what benefits you can get from the state.

CRP/K can help you with:

  • registering at your place of residence
  • applying for personal documents (such as a passport and driving licence)
  • sorting out property matters.

If you would like some legal advice, just call or send an email.

The advice is free of charge.


The advice is free of charge.

Worth knowing Costs: free of charge