Accident and emergency assistance
The Edhi Foundation offers various forms of help in times of need. These include:
- Emergency services for accident patients
- Emergency aid in the event of natural disasters or fire
- Emergency aid for refugees
- Rehabilitation measures for people with drug addictions
- Searching for missing persons
- Grants for weddings of people in need
- Food, clothing and blankets for those in need
- Family counselling and help for pregnant women
- Blood and plasma donations for those in need
- Accommodation, food and assistance for people with mental problems
- Accommodation and food for orphans and vulnerable children.
The foundation's services are free of charge and are available throughout Pakistan.