Start-ups for women
You learn how to start a business in your country of origin. The course is appropriately structured to suit you and other attendees.
The goal: You learn how to start your own business, so you can be financially independent in your home country.
The course includes the following:
• Discovering entrepreneurial skills
• Finding your own realistic business idea
• Learning about finance models
• Learning simple bookkeeping methods
• Getting to know models for marketing
Female lecturers from the Bonn/Rhein-Sieg Chamber of Industry and Commerce's training and development centre teach the course.
A female social worker from SOLWODI e. V. supervises, advises and accompanies all attendees.