Skip to main content

Return counselling in Germany

Information telephone

This telephone line can help you with your initial questions. You can speak German or English. The helpline is managed by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF).

Calls are not binding. This means that calling does not oblige you to leave Germany. It will not affect your asylum procedure or your residence status.


Monday to Friday 09:00 to 15:00

More Information

Find advice in your area

Counselling centres give you personal advice. This help is available throughout Germany, mostly in towns and cities. The following link takes you to a search engine. Enter your current place of residence in Germany.

There are independent counselling centres, such as welfare organisations.

There are governmental counselling centres, for example in social welfare offices or foreigners’ registration offices.

Return counselling is:

  • individual. This means that the advice is for you personally.
  • not binding. This means that you can decide what you want to do later. The advice does not oblige you to leave Germany.
  • open-ended. This means that the advice does not have any specified objective.
More Information

NES offers financial support for a start-up

The NES in Serbia supports Roma who want to set up their own business, such as

  • a shop
  • an office
  • a transport service, etc.

You can apply for financial support. To do so, you have to write an application and a business plan. The business plan should explain your idea and show how you will use the money.

You will find further details on the NES website. If you have questions, feel free to call or write an email. 

Worth knowing For more information, you can contact the German Information Centre on Migration, Training and Employment (DIMAK) directly.

National Employment Service
Belgrade Directorate
Kralja Milutina 8
11000 Belgrade

More Information
Load more