The Albanian Association for Prevention and Rehabilitation from Alcohol a.o. Drugs (APRAD) can help you if you have health problems or drug dependency issues.
It offers the following services:
- health check-ups and counselling
- information on sex education, sexual health and contraception
- information about human rights and legal advice
- help with treatment and rehabilitation.
The website aims to reach the following people:
- young people
- sex workers
- people in prison
- people living with HIV or AIDS
- undocumented migrants
- ethnic minorities
- anyone else in need.
You will need to make an appointment. To make an appointment, call the mobile number or visit the APRAD office. The staff speak Albanian, Italian and English.