Skills training on how to generate an income
Your country of origin – your opportunities
Our course teaches you how you can make a good living by becoming self-employed in your country of origin.
What do we do?
We make some suggestions. Then we discuss them with you.
- What you have to do in everyday life to ensure your business is successful.
- Talking with your customers, for example.
- How you can stay on top of things.
- This includes, for example, what you sell and how much money you get for it.
- How to make people want to come to you.
- What you can best do yourself.
- How others can help you.
The course is free of charge. Participation will not affect your residence status or asylum application. You will have a female social worker from SOLWODI to advise and help you. Please feel free to contact us via WhatsApp on +49 (0)152 347 747 07.
The course is taught by female lecturers from the Bonn/Rhein-Sieg Chamber of Industry and Commerce's training and development centre. You will receive a certificate.