Need advice and support after returning to Gambia? The "International Organisation for Migration" (IOM) offers information and help in the following areas:
- Support with seeking employment
- Information on vocational training
- Financial assistance with education and accommodation
This advice is provided via Skype and is free of charge. It is available to both men and women.
The "Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit" (GIZ) GmbH works closely with the IOM and the other international organisations below:
- International Trade Centre (ITC) / Youth Empowerment Project (YEP).
- Caritas International Belgium / Roman Catholic Mission.
- Instituto Marques de Valle Flor (IMVF).
- Enabel – Belgian Development Agency.