The German Centre for Jobs, Migration and Reintegration (GMAC) supports you if you return to Iraq.
- Advice on working in Iraq and how to find a job.
- Occupational training and information on the education system in Iraq.
- Support with starting a small company in Iraq.
- Psychosocial support and information on the health system in Iraq.
- Information about programmes for those returning to Iraq.
- Employability and soft skills training.
To make an appointment with our centers best call us on the phone. Our advisor team is also available to answer your questions by e-mail or Facebook Messenger. If you like to make a personal appointment, please arrange date and time in advance.
The advice is for free. It makes no difference if you returned to Iraq from Germany or from another country.